September 17, 2010

Amway Products are really good but ?


I am using Amway's two consumer products one is SA8 washing liquid and the other one is Persona Toilet Soap both are excellent products of Amway, SA8 is very good for washing clothes only 10 ml is required to wash 15 to 20 clothes with no strain and the clothes look new even after numerous number of washes.My mom is really very happy after using SA8 and it is user friendly and no side effects.
Persona Soap is very good with all kind of skin it is not a solid soap but it is a compressed soap cream no side effects and comes with a PH value of 7 ,which is recommended by Doctors.

Amway products are really good but it is not available with the Retailer near your house it is available only with the person who is registered with Amway to distribute the products.I want to be a Amway's consumer not Reseller or Distributor but whenever I purchase my monthly requirement of Amway products the Reseller or Distributor simply forces me to visit the Amway office nearby or forces me to come to the success seminars which is conducted by the Senior Distributors of Amway.Whenever I have to buy Amway products I have to waste nearly 1 1/2 hour listening to a lecture given by a Distributor with a mixture of philosophical and irritating stories about making money with Amway.

They want each and every Amway consumer to be a Reseller or Distributor of Amway products, how it is practically possible and due to these lectures nowadays I hesitate to visit a Amway Distributor I hope that Amway Distributors will change the attitude after reading this and stop the way of one sided approach to a Amway consumer...

2 comments:

  1. haha! true about the whole talk. However, if you like, I can help you get what you want because I buy stuff as well LOL

    hit me back! jjovee.v@gmail.com (name's Valerie from Melbourne Australia)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lingeswaran, I can address your problem. Things are really changed because of solid market growth of Amway in India. Now you can register with Amway as a consumer and placed order online to get deliver in your doorstep, just like other ecommerce websites. I can guide you how to go about it and yes no one will ask you to become a distributor or forced you to be in any seminar. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete