March 04, 2011

If you are using AIRTEL prepaid mobile only GOD can port your number

MNP AIRTEL TO VODAFONE|MNP AIRTEL TO BSNL|MNP AIRTEL TO IDEA|MNP AIRTEL TO RELIANCE|MNP AIRTEL TO TATA DOCOMO|MNP AIRTEL TO AIRCEL|MNP AIRTEL TO VIDEOCON|MNP AIRTEL TO UNINOR




I was happy when Mobile Number Portability was launched all over India being a Salesman I used to work in the rural areas of Tamil Nad where I felt that VODAFONE Mobile is having better coverage among all Mobile Operators in Tamil Nad and for my convenience I preferred to Port my number from AIRTEL to VODAFONE.

Recently I visited a VODAFONE store to apply MNP( Mobile Number Portability ) then the executive at the store asked me to confirm whether the present AIRTEL mobile number which am using is registered with AIRTEL in your name or not.I still remember that when I bought my AIRTEL mobile number I produced my Photo,ID Proof and Address Proof to get my connection but when I called AIRTEL Customer Care they refused to tell the Name and details of my AIRTEL mobile number instead they asked my name and simply refused answering smartly that the AIRTEL mobile number you are using is not in your name.

All this happened in front of the VODAFONE store executive and now the guy in the store told me that this is the reason why they don't take MNP request from a customer who use AIRTEL and he told one more thing that the Unique Porting Code ( UPC ) provided by AIRTEL is not unique they simply reject the porting request for filthy reasons and retain their customers forcing them indirectly to use AIRTEL.

AIRTEL mostly rejects all of its Porting Out request.

Final conclusion If you are using AIRTEL mobile only GOD can Port your number.

2 comments:

  1. ya ya its true my friend also facing the problem in airtel net work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Switch to videoocn and join largest network in India. Step by step MNP procedures help you to get videoocn network with attractive plans for empowering your business. Mobile Number Portability Videocon

    ReplyDelete